By being our Supporter on Patreon, you can be able to access to the most up-to-date ebooks full of video game cheats, codes, Easter Eggs, Glitches & more. In the future, new ebooks will be compiled and the existing ebooks will be expanded and further tweaked & will be uploaded here. www.Patreon.com/GameSquire

Friday, August 27, 2010

Hatris TG16 Cheats

Stage Select
You must be at the title screen for these codes to work. If you enter them correctly, you'll hear a chime. Start the game and you'll automatically start on that stage.

Code - Effect
I, II, II, I, II, Up - Stage 2
II, II, I, II, I, Up - Stage 3
II, I, II, I, II, Up - Stage 4
I, II, II, II, I, Up - Stage 5
II, II, II, I, I, Up - Stage 6
II, I, I, I, I, Up - Stage 7
I, II, II, I, I, Up - Stage 8
I, I, I, II, II, Up - Stage 9
I, II, II, II, II, Up - Stage 10
I, I, II, I, I, Down - Stage 11
I, II, I, II, I, Down - Stage 12
I, II, I, I, I, Down - Stage 13
II, II, II, II, I, Down - Stage 14
I, II, I, I, I, Down - Stage 15
II, I, II, I, I, Down - Stage 16
I, I, I, I, I, Down - Stage 17
I, II, II, I, II, Down - Stage 18
II, II, II, II, II, Down - Stage 19
I, II, II, II, II, Down - Stage 20 (Final Stage)

No comments:

Post a Comment