By being our Supporter on Patreon, you can be able to access to the most up-to-date ebooks full of video game cheats, codes, Easter Eggs, Glitches & more. In the future, new ebooks will be compiled and the existing ebooks will be expanded and further tweaked & will be uploaded here. www.Patreon.com/GameSquire

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Super Volleyball TG16 Cheats

Super serve
Hold Up + II, then press I to toss the ball into the air. Hold Down + II, wait until the ball turns red, then press I to serve.

Serve ball to baseline
Hold Left + II, then press I to toss the ball into the air. Hold Right + II, wait until the ball turns red, then press I to serve.
Note: To perform this move as a jump serve, hold Right + II to toss the ball into the air.

Serve ball to 10 ft. line
Hold Left + II, then press I to toss the ball into the air. While continuing to hold the buttons, wait until the ball turns red, then press I to serve.
Note: To perform this move as a jump serve, hold Right + II to toss the ball into the air.

Super spike
Hold Up + I + II just before a player receives the ball. Hold Down + I + II as the setter is about to touch the ball. The player that will spike the ball will glow to confirm correct code entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment